BEAUTY IS MY DUTY

..I have so much more to do,
 more to offer. 
What's my ten year plan?


 Promotions/Cosmetic Sales/Makeup Artististry-TO-Regus General Manager 
AND-Two Time International Bronze Medallist For Australia

🏆 I've gone above and beyond what I thought that I might achieve in my life professionally and whilst representing my country in sport. During the last year of High School and then again in College, the Career Advisor asked me what career path I would like to pursue? They had questions, I left with great grades and I started to work, I didn't have any definitive answers. I don't have any regrets, just a sad/hard end to my first job as a hairdresser due to a bad case of dermatitis.

Dermatitis No More. Facial Eczema Uproar
September 2018
👐 Dermatitis appeared on my hands, my skin split, it was unbearably itchy 24/7. I was scratching the skin off even in my sleep. I wish that the products to treat it now where available back then. A wish, I don't regret my first job. Just pick another career then?!...Umm?

My Experience & My Insatiable Thirst For Knowledge, 
Keep Me Up To Date & Ready To Inform Or Perform A Tutorial.

💋 Currently I work as the Beauty Expert for Gaslight Pharmacy. Beaute/Beauty-Hair, Skin, Nails. Hairdressing wasn't a complete write off for me after I had to give it up. The training still helps me even now with my hair care sales and advice for my customers. 


🍎
An apple's skin may look firm and fresh but what if it was rotten within the apple's CORE? An unpleasant surprise to your taste buds. 
 👤 
At the gym they refer to a person's
'CORE Strength'. 
 👌 
"What's your gut feeling about this? 
Go with your gut"-Figuratively and literally that is.

'Love Your Gut' powder acts as a gentle gut cleanse, 
slowly ridding your body of built-up waste, plaque and bad bacteria.
 A healthy, clean gut shows on your face, nails and hair!

😍 Beauty Starts From Within"-Your character and your inner health. I take supplements to give me what my diet may lack. Skincare and even cosmetic procedures can do only so much to enhance external beauty. If the skin underneath is lacking what it needs, then skincare will barely care. "My acne is getting worse, I use great skincare, I hate how I look". Providing a service or products to turn hate into love, is the best part of my job.
Me & My Muse, My Mother.

👱 If I had to pick, the only one common denominator was my Mum's supportive words when I came to a final decision for whatever I may have been pondering? Occasionally she might even roll her eyes at me and then ask "what hobby you wanna do now? How much is it?". She didn't say yes to all of my plea bargains. Mum was a single parent, she wanted me to act on a decision, not to act on a televised whim or a friend's influence. Boy did the decision process that she taught me help me later on in life. It felt excruciating 🙍 unfair 🙎 unnecessary 🙅 at the time with those teenage hormones rushing through my body at even the slightest inconvenience to my day, let alone my pitch to mother not receiving an approval. Why would my mother say no? Why? etc, etc..It felt like the end of the world. It wasn't the end of the world.


🏃 I wasn't a high energy or high maintenance child. I played with friends, visualised a tree as a spaceship and then we flew to an imaginary planet. I went to dance classes and I got close to getting a black belt in Karate. Then my heart/mind/soul was set on learning to play the Saxophone, a big gold one. Mum said that she could only afford to hire a clarinet for me-BUT-it wasn't a Saxophone! 🎷 Mum gave me the look of "go on, say that again to me", this taught me what her boundaries, I never said it again and sucked on the reed..as you do before you play a clarinet..Wow, that memory of the reed prep just came back. Then...well, there's so much more that happened. Keep checking this blog and I'll post it as it comes back to me and as I move forward, exploring this thing called life.

King M. Rakic


Comments

Popular Posts