Ariel Candle. A gift if you part, that has a heart.


I love products that work on different levels in terms of their construction, purpose, design, benefits and a bit of philanthropy thrown in as well if possible. All of these elements tie in beautifully with the creation of the Ariel Candle. A candle with a heart.

Beautiful baby Ariel was born with down syndrome and just weeks after her birth, her amazing parents wanted to do something to raise money for down syndrome research and care. The Ariel Candle brings honour to Ariel, other babies and their families who are living, learning and loving the down syndrome world.

My primary school was next to a school for kids with special needs. Growing up we played and looked after one another. A matter that is dear to my heart still to this day. I was lucky to go to this school, not many kids have this opportunity. 

Ariel the name comes from the Archangel Ariel who is aligned with animals and the conservation of our natural world. I thought my name had strength until I read that. Impressive indeed.

But wait, there's more...
How does the candle smell? Simply amazing. Multi faceted. Each time that I light the candle another scent jumps forward to remind me of the complexity in the composition of this candle. How do I know this? I was trained by Michael Edwards in the art of fragrance composition and categorization as well as working in the cosmetics industry in both London and Sydney. 

A soothing musky base of patchouli, sweet floral jasmine, ripe nectarines infused with the crisp tanginess of black currant berries. On the surface this may sound floral, fruity and very sweet. Yes it is, but very sweet it is not.
The fragrance chords wrap beautifully around each other and emit a prestigious scent that would be befitting in the finest A Grade establishment or your less than humble abode.
The hand crafted Australian candle has eco friendly soy wax with natural fibers for the wicks. There is no lead or other harmful metals. The candle is housed in black glass which has a unique almost art deco look about it.

At $45, this 60 hour burn time candle is a must have. With a portion of the sale going to Down Syndrome New South Wales, you will smile nearly as brightly as Ariel.

To order- 
www.arielsworld.com.au



Comments

  1. OMG! What a wonderful cause! The name ,and I can almost smell it as you have described it. The whole approach of this candle is so in line with the being in tune with heart I want to know about more products produced this way. Leana Beana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leans,
    Currently the candle is a stand alone product. I will let you know if they create more products or if I find something somilar elsewhere. Although that will be hard as the Ariel Candle has lifted the bar quite high for many different reasons.
    My heart is always open.
    Regards,
    King Rakic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fabulous review. I am so pleased you are enjoying the Ariel Candle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Raylene,
      What an unexpected surprise that you read my blog.
      It was my pleasure to learn how the Ariel candle gives back in terms of sight, smell and philanthropy.
      As it stands, my editorial piece has the most views on my blog and that grows daily.
      Please share it or quote from it if need be.
      Big hugs for Ariel xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. I found this blog from a search and was an unexpected surprise to find the review of the candle! Thank you I love it. I have posted it up on her Facebook page. Hugs back xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts