Lightning Strikes Twice

Josh Grushkin & King M. Rakic-Both Employee Of The Month
I was sitting on this piece of information for a few weeks as I wanted to let Gaslight Pharmacy share the information first.



The criteria for our Employee Of The Month includes their performance, ensuring that our customers receive the best customer service, implementing our core values as well as going the extra mile in regards to our Manager's expectations.

Gaslight In The Press- http://bit.ly/espritFeature 

Then esprit Magazine found out and I was blown away..

This flowed perfectly from the last issue of esprit Magazine which featured my first editorial piece in print media.
Issue 59
Are the two related? No, as in the middle of this I had a mystery shopper review at work with a result of 95%..wowza!

King M. Rakic
Special thanks to Gaslight Pharmacy & esprit Magazine


Comments

Popular Posts