esprit captivates me



This Is My WOW Moment!


I started working in the beauty industry in London. I lived there for three years before moving back to Australia in 1995 when I joined the Estée Lauder team as a travelling beauty consultant.


Lively, Vivacious, Witty-That describes the magazine well. 
If you work in retail, don't you need to be all of that as well? A happy coincidence?

Whilst travelling across New South Wales, esprit Magazine Australia was that little bit of magic and essential information that I found in lunch rooms and within the drawers of the beauty counters.

esprit Magazine. Issue 59, January-March 2019

Years later esprit kept me informed of what was to come in the following months when I worked as the booking agent and trainer for Momentum Promotions. We were Australia's number one beauty promotions agency and we wanted to stay that way. esprit Magazine's forecast each quarter of the year helped me to plan ahead accordingly.

Needless to say, I love esprit!

I am literally like a kid in a candy store when the postman hands me the delivery envelope which holds within it the latest copy of this beauty bible! Why am I like this? I live (my busy Instagram Page), breathe (perfume, candles, oils) and eat (supplements) beauty. It means a lot to me to receive essential information on the beauty industry in Australia. Don't get me wrong, I have tried the digital version. To have the printed magazine on hand to read during my break or to refer to when I have a customer enquiry, works best for me.

Do I Have Any Issues? I Do Now, Issue 59.

I was deeply touched when asked if I would like to write an editorial piece for esprit, from my perspective working at Gaslight Pharmacy...Would I?...YES! 


INFLUENCER-BEAUTY & THE BEST.
King M. Rakic

I have a long history of writing online with KMR Beaute as a not for profit as well as working for record labels in the past. Technically this is my first editorial piece for print media, this is special to me indeed. I would like to thank Andrea Ferrari & Nicci Hererra from esprit Magazine Australia for this opportunity.


King M. Rakic
esprit Magazine available through Subscription 

Comments

Popular Posts