REPAIR FROM DESPAIR

'Voices Of Hope' via KMR Beaute YouTube Channel

'Talking into someone's future' would have helped me greatly when (one of the couple of times in my life) suicide had seriously lurked long and hard in my mind. One time, for example, I had a serious illness, it is a very long story. But at that time my physical pain was excruciating, doctors couldn't source it..excruciating. I looked into 'my future' and it looked PAINfully bleak for me.

How To Support A Loved One Who's Lost Someone To Suicide

I felt that I had professionally climbed every mountain, suicide felt right, my 'bad luck' kept me alive, as in "knowing my luck, suicide wouldn't work and I would end up a paraplegic stuck with this physical pain as well", on a weird and strange level (suicide is weird and strange for most, let's destigmatize that and keep people alive), that kept me alive during those weeks of pain, it felt like something was eating my flesh internally, it was actually. The doctors found the source, cured it within hours. That was a really fucked up time in my life. I hope to help others with carefully selected stories of my life (one still needs to keep a sense of self to themselves..CAREfully selected), that is why I blog. King M. Rakic #ForPeopleNotForProfit ⚆Voices Of Hope-Website

♦Insightful Video-Suicide Allide

Comments

Popular Posts