ECZEMA DILEMMA

I Woke Up Like...Ouch!


The last few weeks have been rather challenging for me in terms of mobility. 

New shoes equals new blisters. But then..a k-ankle, a blister that came off with the bandage..TMI? Sorry, there is even more. What I thought may have been a blister under my foot, turned out to be an infection, no broken skin though. A general trip to the doctor, escalated into admission into the hospital for an overnight stay. A bit excessive for a pussy blister one  might think (I choose to omit the photos), but 'after hours' there are not many options and my options where wearing thin as each step felt like I was walking on broken glass.


1am-My Video Camera Kept Me Occupied, Distracted.
Special Thanks To The Doctors At Saint Vincents Hospital

Afterwards my at home antibiotics reacted quite badly with me, majorly upset stomach, as if I had eaten the worlds hottest chilli pepper every couple of hours and I kept falling in and out of sleep. My doctor changed my medication and things started to settle, if not for what was developing on my face, my all too familiar facial eczema flared up like never before. 

This was it's 15 hours of flared fame!

No More Toilet Runs Or Dizzy Spells..Now..Eczema Eviction Time!

My Previous Eczema Eviction- KMR Beaute Instagram

August Attack

King M. Rakic

This is not a paid endorsement.
Tested independently by myself, I am a not for profit.

#KMRVideo


Eczema Dilemma- Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts