LIFT YOUR SPIRITS

 


Now, it seems, more than ever; we need kindness. Not the schmaltzy Oprah or Hallmark cards stuff, but the really good stuff. Read until my happy ending.

My spiritual side has been boosted quite dramatically in the last 6 months. Things happening to me that clearly point to this not just being lucky or isolated miracles. Integrative spirituality is a thing. 

A few weeks ago I had an amazing opportunity to speak with a priest at a wedding. Very cool for his (and technically mine) religion. I felt like religion is rather 'you are with us, or you are against us', that comes out as-against this, against that. What are you for?-my vibe. Can you be spiritual without being religious? Does that need to be tied to one, as I have SEEN and felt many, the last few months in particular, who are good, really good and that is where I want to be. 

Be very careful as the bad can be disguised within the good, literally. Something more intense than just a good person going bad.

-When someone is under social media attack, post a comment supporting those who are attacked. Please send them a DM. Yes, I have done this countless times, I wont count. It works.

-Don't yell if you are angry this includes the words that you type, same vibe. Express your anger without aggression. Wait an hour if need be. But definitely come back to it. Anger is ok, aggression is never ok.

-Keep Your Health To Yourself.

Ask for help if you need it, keep that offline. Individual results do vary. If something doesn't feel right, then it isn't. Get a second or a third opinion. Integrative therapies, look it up.

-I love you....use those exact words, regardless of the gender of the person. Say it more, but cap to at least once a week, otherwise it's weird in a bad way.

-Weird can be wonderful. Just give them a minute or three.


King M. Rakic

#LookThinkAndFeelBetter

Comments

Popular Posts