MIRACULOUS MOMENTS!


I have hope for the future.


But I won't sit back and hope for the best. I'm gonna work for it and share what I know in case that resonates with someone else and they wanna walk and work with me too. Sure, I said work, but I am not solely referring to working at a job to earn money, I am also referring to working on this thing called life.

I don't have all of the answers, but boy do I have a lot of questions. Seek and ye shall find, then seek some more. If you can't find it, maybe it wasn't meant for you, move on in your own good time, but keep moving, get that mind working, that body grooving. I believe in miracles, I believe in logic, I believe in magic, even if it defies logic.

Stop spamming people with chain emails, put SPAM on a hungry persons plate instead and keep that deed to yourself.


No one helped you, why should you help them? You can't help others until you help yourself, this is true, that could go on for ever, forever is a mighty long time to wait for your miracles. Be miraculous (remarkable and bringing very welcome consequences) to others when you can and see miracles happen around you and to you. "I could never do what you do"-I love hearing people say that to me and then me watching them do just that over time with my guidance, the same way that I learnt to do that very thing from someone who once took the time to show me how to do that thing and to do it well. #TheRippleAffect .


Comments

Popular Posts