Peony Power



Klorane is second in line for this seasons photoshoot of a few of my favourite products. 'tis the season for allergies and all things itchy. Scalps are perennially itchy, that is no longer the case for myself.

First In Line-'I Wish You Well'

Call it dandruff, call it a sensitive scalp, call it annoying, call it what you will; most shampoos dry out an already dry scalp even further. Can you imagine what cycle that is perpetuating? Been there, done that, no more. The key to my new found comfort zone is Peony Root Extract. I actually use the Gel Conditioner as a leave in conditioner/styling product, I made this hair tip up, the directions suggest that this gel conditioner be used after shampooing and then rinsed out, my leave in method works really well for me.


The results from using the shampoo and conditioner are forgettable. What do I mean by that? Well, I have forgotten about my scalp, it doesn't bother me anymore. I used to be a hairdresser, my itchy and flaky scalp used to bother me to no end. This is-The End.

King M. Rakic
Check out my review of Klorane's SOS Serum with Peony. That little gem I have drained nearly to it's end- 'I'm Naturally Sensitive & Irritated'

Comments

Popular Posts