Be Streets Ahead Of The Rest

Nasir Sobhani is influencing tomorrow by providing free haircuts and compassion to those in need today.


There was a time when my dream job turned into a living nightmare. I was the last man standing when everything fell apart around me until it was gone. Money was too tight to mention, eating was a luxury, a couple of times a week.



I worked where I could, I walked until I could walk no more and then I walked/worked even more, through the blisters, muscle pain, through the cold rain. I kept a roof over my head, no guarantees there. Recruiters didn't "get me," small businesses let me try. I returned on their investment in employing me, ten fold, I gave it more than my all.


I felt less than human at times. 
It is great to see people like Nasir (aka @thestreetsbarber ) humanising peopleI wasn't powerful and strong, I wasn't a mess either, it hasn't toughened me up, who am I to judge others?

King M. Rakic
#Humanitarian

-More about Nasir The Streets Barber 

Comments

Popular Posts