PEAU DE CHAMPAGNE!

It Is Saturday Night.


Whilst most of you sip on your champagne, I will slip into Jurlique's Essential Conditioning Lotion. Think of it as the champagne of natural based skincare. It even looks like a fine bottle of sparkling wine. You may already know that some of Australia's best sparkling wine is made in the Adelaide Hills. Australia's number one luxury skincare brand, Jurlique, make their skincare in the Adelaide Hills. This is not a coincidence as the climate is perfect for growing roses and grapes.

Luxuriously Refined, Efficacious Skincare

Autumnal in between weather

My skin is not happy with this weather (moderate rain-cold wind-warm sun), it is confused. By that I mean a little bit oily-dehydrated-tired. My moisturiser is fine, I just need a boost, to bring things back into line, looking fine is a bonus. I welcome this lotion, but it is not a lotion per say, as you press the milky gel like texture into your face and neck after toning your skin, before applying your serum.

The formula is a sparkling mix of ingredients and one in particular caught my eye-Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide which is known as a botanical hyaluronic acid. This is good, very good. Biosome 5 is Jurlique's patent pending technology which is a natural liposomal technology to delivery their key ingredients deeper into the skin for faster and longer lasting results compared to skin surface hydrating products. In the past I tried a sample and I loved the beautiful texture..I took a sip, now I am ready to dip. 


Cheers! Here's to good health and to luminous skin that feels great!


King M. Rakic-aka Champagne Mister with Wearing Memories. Lotion given to me by Gaslight Pharmacy , this blog is completely independent, I am a not for profit.

-Need more moisture? Please read my blog Skincare Essence-tial

Comments

Popular Posts