Do You Dare, To Self Care


Filmed Exclusively At KMR Beaute Institut 

2 more days until "That Day".
Who said that self care had to be quiet and serene? Why not loud and proud. 

Do it your way, whatever that is, just do it. 
Face mask essential to "take the week off" and to get fresh faced and ready for what's up ahead. 

Go get 'em!



I try to stay clear of religion and relationship advice as they are not my forte. However I respect other peoples beliefs and when a message is delivered with humour, truth and it resonates with me, then I give it credit. My heart and mind is open to humanity.

February 14th is all about love. 
For some it is a competition, who has the biggest bouquet. 
For some it is time to send themselves a bouquet from an imaginary love, 
to feel included. 
For some it is the hardest day as they remember their love who has passed away. 

For myself it is a day to love my friends, work colleagues and my family; whilst being mindful of other peoples supposed current infatuations and to hug my way through the hardest of memories that February 14th brings to others.


Love to love you baby..

Comments

Popular Posts