World Cancer Day - February 4th

"Let's Go Party" Instrumental version, Written by King M. Rakic, Leon Berger & Doug Henderson. 
Powerplay Records, Sydney.

This Sunday the 4th of February, is  World Cancer Day which unites the world’s population in the fight against cancer. Currently, 8.8 million people die from cancer worldwide every year, out of which, 4 million people die prematurely (aged 30 to 69 years). The goal is to save millions of preventable deaths each year by raising awareness about the disease, pressing governments and individuals across the world to take action. #WorldCancerDay


KMR Beaute supports World Cancer Day

Their goal is in sight and their website WorldCancerDay.org is one of the best that I have seen in regards to the ease of access, the free information as well as their well presented promotional material. If you want to learn more for yourself, to share information with your family and work colleagues or you want to take action on a community level; then the free fact sheets are there for you to easily download. I even made my own poster from their website, to hopefully let others know of this great day.


           


Together #WeCanICan learn more about the early detection of cancer in order to save lives and to challenge perceptions surrounding cancer in order to strengthen our support towards those who are living with it daily or those who survived and they want to thrive.

King M. Rakic
*Please wear sunblock perenially*
#ForPeopleNotForProfit
#AskMoreLearnMore


Cancer-Too close (to me) for comfort. 1-My blog from last year when my mother had cancer, she is ok now, it was mortifying for me-
I Hate This Part Right Here
2-My blog from a few years ago when a close family friend (he felt like my second dad) passed away, not from cancer, but cancer had left him with a lot of internal damage and +20 years of severe pain-
A Requiem For Success

Comments

Popular Posts