Winners & Losers


For The Win! Is that who we are?

At a Jurlique training a few months ago, we had a knowledge relay at the end where two teams went against each other to see who could remember the most from that training day. The trainer mentioned that she had never seen me that stressed before, I wanted to win. My team won and we each received a bottle of Activating Water Essence, my favourite product.

During the week we had a team meeting and a training session at work where we also had a quick knowledge quiz at the end. I won a bottle of Liposomal D3 from Bioceuticals. The only person that I was really competing against was myself and I was overjoyed to have won that.

Is it the same in general for society or are we still looking for ways to claw our way to the top? And then what?

KMR
Humanitarian

Comments

Popular Posts