Power Packed With High Definition

There are some good skincare options in department stores, beauty salons offer some skincare options which are better, then there is Elizabeth Arden PRO. The best, in my humble opinion.
I have worked for over 20 years in the cosmetics and cosmeceuticals industry and my prerequisite for what I term as "the best" needs to fit certain criteria.
-Repair and reverse the signs of ageing.
-Protect the skin from future signs of ageing.
-Multitask the benefits to my skin as I am time poor.
-Be cost effective, $200 or less.
-Be neutral so that both men and women can use it.
I am trained to offer you a professional facial peel in our beauty room to boost the efficacy of the at home skincare range. 
I don't work for Elizabeth Arden PRO, I choose to work with their products. There's a difference there. I can see the difference in my skin as well.



King M. Rakic
Skin & Beauty Manager.
Gaslight Pharmacy 
Appointments, Ph-9371 9414.

Comments

Popular Posts