Wholly Holistic

Final preparations are coming together nicely for the re-opening of Gaslight Beauty's Beauty Room.

No waxing etc for the treatment menu, just the pomp and splendour of facials, massage and mini treats specifically trained by some of our +10 cosmetic brands.
This means that I must endure receiving these said treatments to assess my staff and the equipment. I guess that the +100 treatments that I have given to Elizabeth Arden and Juvena customers of the past, is now paying off. And I would happily do it all over again.
Talking helps, sometimes we need a little help with medication, sometimes we just need someone to reach out with a healing touch. Maybe sometime soon you can come and say hello.

King M. Rakic
Skin & Beauty Manager
Gaslight Beauty
Gaslight Pharmacy Website

Comments

Popular Posts