Stand Against, What You Allow

What you do or don't stand for- KMR 'stands for' Mental Health, Disability Awareness, Cosmetic Reviews..and a few more subjects, please see my Profile Page for more information.

Professionally KMR does not stand for political or religious perspectives. Why? Because I am not well versed in these subjects, I stick to my five core subjects.

That alone confuses some people, but I am a not for profit blog and associated social media pages. As a blogger, I do not get paid (nor do I wish to as I prefer to write about what/who inspires me) to write cosmetic products or business service reviews. I do my own research into the products, ingredients and the company itself. I need to live it, understand it, feel it. I am independant from any charitable organisations, yet I check in with them for due diligence. I won't "suggestively persuade" you to make donations through my blog writing, although they need donations to survive. I tried doing this door to door, I couldn't do it well, I didn't want a child to go without because of something that I kept failing to do well, so I moved aside. 
Try to turn your perceived weaknesses into strengths, with a timeframe. Your heart may be willing, but we may not all be able to be astronauts either.
I should write 5 seperate blogs for my 5 seperate subjects for clarity perhaps? But my readers and I are too time poor (I work full time, not at KMR) to log into 5 seperate blogs each time. 
By the end of this month, my blog will have been read by 20,000 readers from +25 countries (Top 10 in the image above) Some people maybe don't want to get me or my blog, but that's ok as plenty of people around the world get me daily. 
Don't get mad with those that just don't get you, get busy making your own reality.
What I do not ALLOW is friends or family to joke about people or children with disabilities. Perpetuating "just a little joke" has no bounds if you do not have any boundaries yourself. Some people stand against racism or human rights, yet they are part of this "little problem" in some small way. 
I can't change the world, but I can try and change the world around me. It can be isolating at times when others won't respect your wishes, but then I remember 20,000 reasons for me to be included once again.
KMR

Comments

Popular Posts