XMAS Scentsation

Ariels World-Merry Xmas Candle. Sugar Plum 
This fragrance opens up with the zing of citrus, with juicy red fruits and smooth cinnamon and spice for that festive buzz!

45hr Burn time. $25. $2 goes to Down Syndrome NSW
*Pop Up Shop. 5-11th Dec-Level 1, opp Witchery, Broadway Sydney
ArielsWorld.com.au

KMR My Review-
I have tried (and shied away from) many Xmas candles over my years of working within the cosmetics industry as they mostly were a pungent blend of cinnamon and gingerbread. I like Ariels Xmas Candle because it isn't sickly sweet and overbearing like its predecessors. 
KMR Summer Xmas
The proof in the (Xmas) pudding being the fact that so many of these Xmas candles of the past where still in stores in February, not sold. Too strong/too sweet didn't work, store buyers gave up buying them, game over...Ariels World Merry Xmas Candle-Game On!

In terms of it's sillage-I rate it as moderate, 3.5 out of 5. 1-cant smell it, 5 very strong. It won't take over the lovely smell of your dinner roasting in the oven, but it won't shy away from fragrancing your world either. I know that you can't smell what you buy online, but trust me on this one, buy it. However Sydneysiders can smell it at the Pop Up Shop which opens tomorrow*. 
Sugar plums were originally snacks for aristocrats. The perfect comfit was the work of a skilled, patient, and possibly lucky confectioner. The process was so difficult that trade secrets were strictly guarded. I think the same care needs to be taken with this handmade Aussie gem of a candle.

KMR
Disclaimer-I am currently working with Ariels World to create and implement their first Pop Up Shop with systems, procedures and sales. This candle review is not a paid endorsement. In fact they found me after I found the first Ariel Candle

Comments

Popular Posts