My Time Is Valuable, I Love Giving It Away

"Yes, but the glue gets stuck on it with eyeliner and some eyeshadow"...Perfect! Then you had a great time? Fun can get a bit messy in the end (also known as "we drank tequila"), but this is fine, watch a baby eat ice cream, that is messy but lovely.

I have worked most of my life as a  makeup artist, but at KMR Beaute I am also about increasing awareness for whoever needs a hand when inspiration hits me.."love it, don't force it." The showgirl within me comes out when a not for profit needs to raise some money. I have to buy the heels, dress, wig, eyelashes and they need to last whilst looking expensive. Yes, I understand. Yes, it's mostly 90% preperation, 8% the event/night out, and in the end 2% get this bra and these lashes off me.

Latex based eyelash glue peels off quite easily, but it can wait for a rinse whilst you remove, cleanse, revive and survive the night that was. Ardell lashes' Lashfree Eyelash Adhesive Remover has you (un)covered if your sticky got stuck and a light rinse with some eye makeup remover will clean up their act. When they start to lose their volume, lose a lash or two or if they are bent outta shape; then it's time for them to go. Please love your eye weaves and they will love you back 👀

KMR
#Lashtastic

Comments

Popular Posts