Can't Live Without It? It Isn't What It Used To Be.

I agree not to carry my mobile phone so close to my body, especially once the glands near my hips felt a bit sore.

I have read the fine print on the testing of my mobile phone (current and previous)..

HTC says- **"minimum separation distance must be maintained between the users body and the handset, including the antenna. 1.5cm to comply with RF (radio frequency) exposure requirements in Europe. 

The "not so fine about it" fine print.

Do you keep your mobile phone 1.5cm away from your body when you make a call and when you are NOT making a call?!** 

Plus always turn your data of when you don't need it, especially when you are making a call as it takes and expells a lot of energy/radiation when this function is on.

Who cares?

KMR
#CancerAwarenessMonth

Comments

Popular Posts