Euro Vision


I ran out of bread at home, so I brought "home to work" and bought the bread from the supermarket. 'Acropolis Now' and 'Wog Boys', comedic television show and live theater shows, embraced their Greek heritage (my mum is Serbian, next door neighbours to Greece) and they joked about their parents making them bring a whole stick of salami and blocks of cheese with a loaf of bread to work to "make sure that they are eating properly", not the case with me growing up. Not so funny 30 years ago when fellow students teased them and called them derogatory names in school. Been there, experienced that.
Mum's Garden
In Europe they grow their food often without the need for chemicals. They have a healthy respect for the land..it is now labelled 'Eco' and 'Organic'. Growing up I was taught to look (clean and ironed clothes) and smell (fragrance) the best that I can before we went to the local Serbian dance hall. Over the last 10 years it was labelled the 'metrosexual' thing to do. Been there, Europeans have been doing it since as far as I can remember and a few generations before I was born. Europeans where seen in a different light 30 years ago when I was growing up...refugees today perhaps...has much changed?

KMR
#LookThinkAndFeelBetter

Comments

Popular Posts