Sugar Coated Life


18th May, KMR Beaute Instagram, I posted-
"Last night I forgot to buy sugar.
I am addicted to sugar.

This morning I had a black coffee with my toast. I put a generous amount of mum's jam on my toast as it is handmade with less sugar, fillers and it is preservative free. Years ago it took a few days for my palate to appreciate mum's jam as I craved the sugar in the commercial brands, now I can't go without mum's jam. I know how much sugar is in our drinks and food, even savoury food. But I kept on going with it.

I won't buy any sugar for now and test out my coffee and tea's accordingly. It's not so bad"

Still no added sugar to my tea or coffee up to today.
Yes I do eat chocolate and cakes, but my awareness is increasing. I am happy to keep an eye on this, not such a "rocky road" after all.

Black Velvet Sydney
I can eat whatever I want and not put on weight...I am "one of them". Cholesterol can still get to me which is why I cook with olive oil and monitor fats that I may eat. I have no health concerns regarding my intake of sugar, I chose to go without it in my warm drinks for now.

I love crunchy capsicum, hot tamale chilli, finding new fruits to eat and laughing.

King M. Rakic

Comments

Popular Posts