I Am Challenged, Not Challenging


The Global Wellness Manifesto aka challenge complete!

On a side note, this was SO meant to be for me. Manifesto YSL Eau De Parfum is my go to fragrance, don't tell anyone..shhh! Manifesto by Isabella Rossellini  must have been discontinued for YSL to be able to use this as their fragrance name...statute of limitations?

My thoughts, hopes and dreams come to life when I put pen to paper. Be it at work or a blog idea which needs something more..my Manifesto. I digress. 


-Walk for an hour.
✔I work in retail, I walk everywhere, love it!

-Drink more water
☠A splash of cordial with water...yes.

-Don't use plastic bottles
✔I keep it to a bear minimum. Recycling plastic is not "the answer". "Plastic" made from bamboo and sugar cane has my attention at the moment.

-Eat organic foods
🔖When it's on special I do.

-Do a good deed.
✔✔A single deed gets lonely..do two! Today I bought a whole heap of fruit for my staff from the supermarket downstairs at work, I haven't done that before. Share the wellness vibe. But today was different, as I said no to a plastic bag. A whole 3 minute walk of "inconvenience" as some may see it, no problem for me. It felt weird at first, but sometimes weird is good! 
I stand corrected as the cashier said "good on you for saying no, you never say yes". I guess I Forgot as I focus on talking to the staff and seeing how their day is going. I see others saying nothing at all to them, let alone a hello, so plastic bag it is for them.
I get home and the face serum that I want is very cheap on TVSN but there is an error on my account, the special offer ends in 5 minutes, I call them and it will be resolved tomorrow, too late for the offer. I thank her for her time and I say to her that it was not meant to be. She thanked me for understanding "I wish every customer was like you". Yelling at someone increases your volume not your level of common sense. Yelling may help some people get what they want, but the same can be said for a calm, apologetic and understanding manner. 
I really wanted this serum, I didn't need it.

-Have a family dinner
✔3 days off, heading to my mum's retreat tomorrow.

-Sleep at 10pm
Not now, but I sleep really well, bed by 9pm normally. 

A really good day!

KMR

Comments

Popular Posts