Doctor In The House

"There's a squeaking sound coming from my car's engine".
"A slight squeaking sound when I take a deep breath".
Both of these statements are of a concern.

I don't ever want my skin to be "squeaky clean". Even though my skin is normal to oily, stripping it back to get it to squeak means that I am stripping too much and (wait for it) my skin will over produce oil to repair this and voila! Vicious cycle.


Summer it's a cleansing gel for me.

Winter is a cleansing lotion or cream. It still washes off, but I prefer my skin to feel smooth and comfortable rather than stripped and tight.

But I want more! 20 years in the industry and I deserve it. I want apple fruit cell cultures to protect and encourage skin regeneration, soothing green tea, acai and pomegranate extract to take the day off and get my skin ready for my serum and natural plant oils. I glide through life, but under the surface I work really hard.


Ageing can wait, I'm too busy, I've got Dr Lewinns. 


KMR

P.S. I paid for this cleanser. It's as good as it sounds.

Comments

Popular Posts