A Stay-cation



 This is one of the best diffusers  that I have come across. The bottle has sleek and clean lines as not to clash with any household or business decor.

The Abode Aroma fragrance title "Coconut Paradise" didn't appeal to me when I first read the packaging as it evoked summer memories of way too much coconut tanning oil when the oil slick was far from the current dry oil consistency. Not one to dwell on the past, I opened the diffuser bottle to experience a more delicate aroma which skillfully presented to me the fragrance notes of mango, lemon, apple, caramel with an almost indistinctive touch of coconut, barely there. This unisex fragrance harmony works really well and it has a light to medium sillage. 

The tropical holiday that you have when you're not having a tropical holiday.

KMR

Comments

Popular Posts