Follow Your Spirit



#Followyourspirit
Mont Blanc's hash tag has truly taken off as it is all about you and your visual interpretation of what it is that lifts your spirits or an example of how you like to follow your spirit throughout your day.

My photo above started as a feeling. Legend Spirit at first smells clean, fresh and uplifting. This drew my attention to my opalite crystal healing stone necklace as I visualised it wrapped around the neck of the fragrance bottle. I am relatively new to crystal healing but life just got a bit easier once I started to wear my opalite and what was once confusing, now it is clearer. Believe in it or not, it's working for me.

Just now I wanted to refresh my memory on the healing benefits of opalite and I was surprised to find that it compliments the Legend Spirit fragrance composition as well as it's ethos-
"The ‘Stone of Eternity’ brings forth the understanding of the true-self, the true spirit, to free the spirit. The knowing that one can soar higher than expected, can reach unimaginable goals and join as one with the ultimate all, the whole of who we are and why we are" 

Coincidence? I think not.

Mont Blanc Legend Spirit

Bergamot and Pink Pepper gently draw you into this new refreshing fragrance. After a few minutes, your spirit is lifted higher with Lavender and a clean Aquatic Accord which elevates from a base of White Musk and Cashmere Wood.

Truly Unique, Truly Mont Blanc.

KMR


Comments

Popular Posts