Anxiety Society

Things People With Anxiety Want Their Friends to Know


I guess you could say that I am experienced in supporting people who are living with anxiety related concerns, although I am not an expert. Concerns vary.

My ex flatmate lives with chronic anxiety. He doesn't lack self confidence, but his anxiety attacks were quite severe. I sat with him and they would pass.

A friend of mine has a milder "can't switch my brain off or sit still" episode now and again.

A former work colleague of mine had anxiety episodes that they were working through and that worked well as they talked me through possible triggers that may cause an anxiety attack and I was happy to help out however I could.

Unfortunately some people are here to judge, not to help and that dissipates any form of open communication which in turn may isolate people.

Ask more, learn more.

King M. Rakic

Comments

Popular Posts