Hippy Chic


I walk past the Osim store in Market City daily and this poster caught my eye as I wasn't sure if this was a temporary buttock insert to wear inside your jeans or if it was a massage device to give you volume over time in your derrier region. It is partly the later.

U Hip is a massage device designed to give you relief to your lower back, hips and thighs. My massage chair at home works down to my lower spine, but it doesn't offer you the versatility as this device offers as it is curved to match your natural body shape.

 If you work on your feet during the day, your buttock muscles can stiffen up from quick turns that we make whilst walking or when we stop walking suddenly and our muscles contract. When I worked as a masseur I found this a common area where my customers may have had some muscle stiffness but no pain to remind them of what may have caused this.

The U Hip appealed to me initially for the novelty factor of the design and then through to the versatility that it offers to your upper legs up to your lower back.

Looks like this "Baby (won't) Got Back" quite yet.

 KMR
 www.osim.net.au
 www.marketcity.com.au

Comments

Popular Posts