Return & Learn


I welcome positive or negative feedback from my customers as it gives me the opportunity to pass it on to my staff so that they can take pride in their work. If it is negative, it can give us the opportunity to improve things, within reason, for the customer and in turn for us. 

Not many people have the time to put pen to paper or to send an email, which is why I invite customers back to our store to let me know how they found the product that they bought from us. We both learn something from each other and we have a few laughs on the way. This may sound fairly straight forward
and easy to initiate, but I can honestly say that I can't remember leaving a store where I have heard a staff member inviting them back, other than "come back in a few weeks and check out what's new".   

It is competitive in the retail world which is why I honestly do appreciate our return customers. Their return is all the thanks that I need. Although a cup cake won't go astray.

 King M. Rakic

Comments

Popular Posts