Hunger Is A Great Motivator


"It's funny how money change a situation.
Miscommunication leads to complication.
My emancipation don't fit your equation.
I was on the humble, you-on every station"
-Lost Ones, Lauren Hill-

I have worked as a consultant most of my life. I brought the experiences that I had from one country to another. I had full time hours at a casual rate. I was booked out three months in advance, yet I still called every Friday asking if I had hours for the following week. I didn't take anything or anyone for granted, I still don't. Years later I was "still on a probationary trial" in my mind, even though I had passed those tests.

The more money I have, the more I spend. I earn less and I save more. 

I am far from the best at what I do, but I am getting better at being me. I make mistakes. I internalize. I forgive myself. I laugh.

It is never good enough and that's ok.


-King M. Rakic

Comments

Popular Posts