The Heart Of The Matter


As a management consultant I try to create a business plan which incorporates philanthropy as a party of their core values.

If you ask for support from your community, then in time, you should support them back with something that has meaning for you as well.


Tracy Bevan & Marie Cocciolone

I have not consulted for Inskin and O Cosmedics, but I have had the pleasure of meeting Marie who helped One&Co to bring their Ariel Candle to life. A portion of the sale from each candle goes to Down Syndrome New South Wales.

The editorial piece that I wrote on the candle continues to peak at the number one position on my blog. A number one candle, from a number one mother, with her number one daughter Ariel.


Thank you to Inskin and O Cosmedics for the pioneering work that you do with your skincare and with people.



The Mcgrath Foundation

King M. Rakic

Comments

Popular Posts