KMR Launches A Video Channel



KMR Beaute-Something for Women, Men, Gifts, Prizes, Services & Business Advice.

This has to be one of the most difficult things that I have done. No hiding behind my keyboard.

As a past actor I have performed in small venues up to the size of a full stadium, but I have never been as nervous as I am now. Why? Because this is me one hundred percent.
Just like a lot of people out there I'm not completely happy with how I look and sound, but I have accepted this. 
What I will not accept is my wrinkles, bad skin out there, bad customer service from stores or businesses and products which lack lustre. That is why I will search high and low for the best products and services to help you look and feel good. I will showcase them here on my Blog and my Vlog, as I call it.

Thank you for reading, and now watching me.

KMR Beaute Video Channel

Comments

Popular Posts