Born To Hand-Jive, Baby!

"I could barely walk when I milked a cow. When I was three I pushed a plow. While chopping wood I moved my legs. I started dancing when I gathered eggs.
The townsfolk clapped, I was only five, He'll out dance 'em all, He's born to hand-jive!"
-Grease The Musical





With all of the daily activity that our hands endure, no wonder that they can be the first to show signs of ageing.
With risky procedures such as fat injections, vein removal and skin peeling; I would not recommend having cosmetic work on your hands and most doctors will not perform these procedures. Veins are in your hands for a reason.
Celebrities who train hard in the gym have particularly stripped and transparent looking skin on their hands. Look at the red carpet, how many hands do you see in the posed photos? 


Have no fear as Hand Restore is here!
A mix of cutting edge science and botanical extracts such as Shea butter, safflower oil, kukui oil, argan oil, coconut oil and wine extract sound to good to be true. But the truth is they are the good things that will give you the results that you need.
I found that my hands felt silky smooth after applying the cream and I only needed a small amount. The scent is very light, barely noticeable. Reminiscent of citrus and musk. Unisex in nature.



In terms of whitening the skin, the key ingredient that you want to skip is the chemical hydroquinone. Please read my review of Super 3 Booster for more information.

Please wear gloves when you are working in the garden or plastic gloves when washing the dishes. Tough on grease (the non musical type), gentle on hands; now that's an oxymoron. I know that dishwashing liquids may say that they are dermatologically tested, but please read on.
The ingredients in the fine print are:
-Anionic ingredients which produce electronically negative colloidal ions in solutions.
Not for my hands thank you.
-Amphoteric ingredients which are capable of reacting chemically either as an acid or a base. 
Not for my hands thank you.

Even natural based dishwashing liquids can be drying on your hands, although much better than the anionic and amphoteric varieties.



You do not need to be doing any heavy tasks to damage your hands. Working on the computer, reading books, flipping through mountains of paperwork, even driving your car your hands are fully exposed to the sun whilst on your steering wheel. All of this can be very drying on your hands, nails and cuticles.
When I worked in a beauty salon, quite a few male reporters came in for weekly manicures as their hands are on show when they read the news. Imagine closing a business deal and shaking someones dry scaly hands?


As a hand model, I have to keep them in the best shape with the best products.

You use your hands more than your face. Why aren't they getting the moisture, repair and the attention that they need? It takes 10-20 seconds to rub Hand Restore into your hands and a little effort will go a long way in terms of the benefits which you will receive from this daily treatment.

Comments

Popular Posts