Milk It For All It's Worth


As a former hairdresser and currently a novice trichologist, I have spent many years dabbling with hair products in order to soothe my itchy scalp.

I knew that using chemical based shampoo, conditioners and styling products was not the way to go. Saying that, even most organic based products weren't giving me more relief from constant flakiness and irritation. I had to use them daily and some days I feel like having a break.

I stumbled across MooGoo Milk Shampoo in my local health food store and the consultant there highly recommended it for dandruff and sensitive scalps.

After many years of trials, I can honestly say that I have hit the jackpot. I do not need to shampoo my hair daily if I choose not to. I have achieved a calmer scalp without the scalp flakes and the shampoo doesn't strip or dry out my hair and scalp therefore I don't feel the need to use a conditioner.

MooGoo Milk Shampoo contains milk protein and it lathers up beautifully without the use of any harsh chemicals. In fact for the odd day that I forget to reach for my face cleanser, I have used it on my face and it worked superbly. It has virtually the same irritation factor as water (meaning not at all), which testifies that it is gentle. Gentle, yet effective even with copious amounts of styling products on my hair.
Refridgeration not required. Artistic licence used here for an amazing effect.
27/12/2014-Holiday update.
I travelled interstate and left my milk shampoo behind, bad mistake. I am currently using a cheap organic hair shampoo as it was already at my mums house and my itchiness and scalp flakes have returned.
It took a few days to return, but I am missing my milk shampoo. I should have put some in a smaller travel container, but I thought that I would be ok for a couple of weeks. Not the case.


MooGoo Website

Comments

Popular Posts