Man, He's So Fine


Rated highly by myself and under $100 for a couple of items from the range, Refinery is a great way for men to get their skin into shape.

This natural based daily balm contains chamomile for its antiseptic, antibiotic and toning abilities.
Aloe Vera for hydration and soothing any irritation.
Sodium hyaluronate for plumping up your skin with moisture.
Frankincense oil has anti ageing benefits as well as helping to reduce scarring.
Brewers yeast to absorb any excess oil on the skin.
Who needs chemicals for all of these positive actions on your skin. This appealed to me the most as men can have cuts to the skin and any chemical based skincare can get free access deeper into your skin, not very appealing to me.


Ladies can use this balm as well if they experience any razor burn from shaving their body. I have used it on minor sun burn and insect bites, it worked a treat.
When I travel I like to travel light, so the balm in its plastic bottle also gets used as an all over my face moisturiser and as my hair gel. No residue is left behind.

An age healer and protector against environmental aggressors.

Aromatherapy Associates Refinery Skincare

Comments

Popular Posts