Red Wine Dynamic Duo


I like a glass and a half of red wine now and again which is what initially grabbed my attention when I saw this product online. The fact that it came with a free cleanser sealed the deal. Saying that, I would now definitely buy the mask on its own if it didn't include the cleanser as it is more than I had expected.
I expected a gimmick of a product that contains resveratrol, which is derived from grapes, but not much more. In its own right, that would be more than enough as it's one of the most concentrated antioxidants on the market. The version here is labeled as Resveratrox which uses the skin, shoots and roots of the grape.


Many weeks after trying the mask I researched the ingredients to find that it also contained peach stones, ground kernel seeds, which gives you a manual exfoliation on top of the lactic acid which gives you the option to just leave it on without manually massaging it over the skin. I would do this if you had sensitive skin and only leave it on for 5 minutes.
As if that is not enough, they have added papaya, rose extract, and mineral salts. Other than the initial appeal of it being a red wine mask, the fact that the ingredients are natural based and paraben free makes it a staple in my weekly skincare ritual.


The cleanser compliments the ingredients within the mask beautifully without the use of sulphates.
Unfortunately neither of the products smell like red wine or perhaps some people who have blogs might try tasting them. Crazy people! Instead it smells like a rich fruity, almost musky treatment. But don't worry guys can use them both too as the mask in particular will help to open up the pores and to help prevent ingrown hairs in the beardline.

Comments

Popular Posts