KMR Beaute Hits 3,000!


To the 3,000 viewers of my blog, so far, I sincerely thank you for taking the time to read my reviews and for sharing my quirky sense of humour. You have humbled me by viewing my blog. I had no expectations therefore you have complimented me deeply.

And to learn that my reach is as far as Russia, America, Canada, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, New Zealand, Macau, Philippines, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Germany, Venezuela, United Arab Emirates and Qatar; it is phenomenal.

I have many more reviews in my pipeline and I thank the suppliers and companies that have welcomed me with their products and services. 

Thank you one and all.

Regards,
KMR
King Maverick Rakic
Facebook.com/kmrbeaute
KMR Beaute Instagram
KMR Beaute Video Channel

Comments

Popular Posts