THE DISCERNING YEARNING

 


From my experience as a makeup artist and someone who experiences the occasional facial eczema flare up, I have previously found that natural based makeup has worked well for my skin when I would like to conceal.

Often I have had to compromise when it came to lipstick and eyeshadow colours for my clients, 50 shades of beige. Natural makeup solely equated to a natural nude look.

Dr Hauschka Makeup feels and looks luxurious. Last week a customer was referred to me at the Discovery Center by their doctor for the mascara that is a safe way to colour lashes with very sensitive eyes.

My unruly hair needs more shape, but less than a sticky after feel. Less Is More is unlike anything that I have tried before. A range of products to treat from scalp to tip.

Retail- I am the Manager for the Discovery Centre Rozelle, experience more in store. Discovery Centre Facebook 

Importers- I am the Makeup Artist & Skin Expert for Helios Health & Beauty Pty Ltd, who own the Discovery Centre Rozelle, if you would like to call☎️ me to learn more. Online shopping, blog and more- Helios Website.

King M. Rakic
Tues-Sat, 10-6pm.
☎️Ph- (02) 9818 6119
Sydney, Australia


Comments

Popular Posts