Not Rational, Not Ordinal, Gloriously Cardinal.


Over 35,000 people in over 35 countries have read my not for profit blog and I am truly grateful! 


As with most of my blogs I wanted a catchy title. My research led me into the world of mathematics as I searched for a descriptive word for 35,000 which turns out to be a cardinal number, a number denoting quantity rather than ordinal which describes it's place in a series nor is it a rational number. Could it therefore be an irrational number? Per se? I do love my word play.


KMR BEAUTE-LOOK, THINK & FEEL BETTER.

Non Profit- Cosmetics Reviews, Humanitarian Advice, Mental Health*, Disability Awareness*, Positivity, Business Management, Joie De Vivre! 
*I draw from my own experiences, colleagues living with this daily as well as professionals in the respective fields. I would like to increase awareness, reduce stigmas and to inform.


GET SOCIAL
🔻
KMR Beaute Facebook


KMR Beaute YouTube Channel

KMR Beaute Instagram

THANK YOU!

What..ABOUT ME

Comments

Popular Posts