CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE


My name is King, that is not my birth name, but my chosen name. I used to be an actor, I was signed to a prominent agent, I was getting myself prepared to go to Hollywood, I didn't go, nothing dramatic, things changed, some say for the better, some may think for the worst..either way, I am happy. Saying that I have changed my signature/autograph a few times.

Jurlique's Herbal Recovery range is changing and it is for the better. It is different, more refined, "Spa Experience" is the term coming up on social media. With a natural scent of Lavender Flower extract and Rosa Gallica Flower extract, I can see that sensory experience taking me there as well, especially in this day and age of deadlines and daily demands. Take a moment to breathe.

Sure, natural skincare products are a nice experience and brands that are environmentally sustainable are great..but we want results too. Is it possible? Yes.

Firming Cedar Bud
Restoring Red Clover

Hydrating Viola Tricolor
In the past you may have seen a little bit of this, a little bit of that ingredient..the new Jurlique Herbal Recovery Signature Range has more. 

I have trialled the range for 5 weeks now-Serum, Moisturising Cream & Eye Cream. My skin looks more plumper, the stimulation of my skin's own natural hyaluronic acid seems to really be working as stated. There is clarity to my skin with a velvety look. I put my experience behind researching the ingredients and trialling the products, I like how my skin looks and feels now. This is different. A higher grade of natural skincare, dare I say "Organic Cosmeceuticals".

I put my signature to this range!

King M. Rakic
-More reviews are in- 
 Beauty Crew Review



Comments

Popular Posts