Harrods Approval

25 years ago a 1 week stop over in London led to a Management course at Cavendish College and my career in retail started at Harrods.

That means I don't give customers what they want, I present it to them. I know what it is like to respect traditions of the past whilst embracing change into the future.

I know that a lot of people fail to get 'Harrods Store Approval' as they may not be the right fit to work there, I didn't feel better than them or anyone else, but the store needs customer service for all despite their status as a princess, celebrity or not. Some crave the status attention, others just want to be served well. I kept my cool, that is what ensured my biannual 'Approval'. I don't search for other people's approval, I want to feel valued and respected..just like my customers.

KMR
#HarrodsBoy

Comments

Popular Posts