Don't Be Thrown By Your Tone Zone

In nature I seek beauty.
I can't communicate with the animals or the plants, but I talk to them nonetheless. 
Summer On My Windowsil 
I thank my plants when they flower. I sit still and crouch down towards animals to gain their trust initially. It works sometimes, I will keep trying as that connection is important to me..it is beautiful.
Speechless. We Understand Each Other purr-fectly

Why do we make ourselves smaller and lower our voices to connect with wildlife, yet with people (especially if they do not speak your language, at all) we raise our voice (they aren't deaf) and we adopt a more aggressive/frustrated tone as we repeat the same words whilst increasing more in our volume and speed. Maybe shouting it a third time will break this communication barrier, just like throwing water onto a grease fire. Water only extinguishes certain fires, use something else. 

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...try body language, use google translator on your mobile. If all else fails and you start to feel frustrated, STOP, say sorry that you can't help (they still may not understand you, but you are ending it on a positive note/tone) and then you should move on. Yelling and becoming frustrated won't help them and it certainly will not be good for you. 

You can't help everyone and that's ok, be calm and give it a try when you can.

KMR
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better"-Albert Einstein.

Comments

Popular Posts