Shop In The Pop Til You Drop

Tomorrow is the last day for the Ariel's World Pop Up Shop. And on behalf of Ariel's World, Raylene Barton and KMR Beaute I would like to thank everyone who helped us to get the message out there of what Ariel's World looks like, what we are about and where you can find us. For a one week pop up shop to get this much support from the online community and those who visited our store, it is phenomenol!

Gold-Ariel Orange Splice, Black-Ariel Candle, Silver-Ariel Mojito
Special thanks to The OHBAR 1982 who gave me access to all areas of their restaurant in order to turn my little dream of creating 3 cocktails inspired by the fragrance notes in the Ariel Candle Classic Collection into reality.

Thank you to Broadway Sydney for the great location, we love Witchery, it so fits our brand.

Thank you to the bloggers who shared our story and the online communities such as Down Syndrome NSW & Lifestart. Yes a portion of our sales go to support them, but we are first and foremost a candle, diffuser and lip balm business who really pay attention to the detail.
Most importantly thank you to our customers as we have learnt so much from you in terms of what our customers need and want. This helps us to formulate new products in order for our business to grow.
KMR Beaute Repost
Personally I would like to thank single mum Raylene and our CEO her 2 year old daughter Ariel for believing in me and all of my ideas. That means a lot to me. I am onto my next big project, will update you all soon. I will always be somewhere in Ariel's big and beautiful world.
KMR Beaute Management. I worked as a consultant for Ariel's World. My product reviews are independant and unbiased.
The party isn't over yet!
Sunday 11th of December is our last day.
Please come and visit us and experience our affordable luxury-Candles, Diffusers & Lip Balms.
KMR Beaute Xmas 2016 Campaign
*Sunday Dec 11th, only available at the shop, excludes the website.
Ariel's World Pop Up Shop.
Broadway Sydney
Level 1, in front of Witchery.
10-6pm.
Ariel's World
*Trade enquiries are welcome, bespoke service available through One & Co

Comments

Popular Posts