KMR BEAUTE XMAS 2016

Truly Gifted

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Ariel Xmas Candy Cane.
Ariel Secret Garden Diffuser.
Limited Edition, Handmade in Australia,  Peppermint with toffee apple, I am lucky to be the first blogger to try both of the Candy Cane products (some Xmas candles can be so overbearing, not the case here), THIS diffuser is like an intoxicating French parfum, review coming soon, portion of the sales go to support Down Syndrome Association. 5-11th December Pop Up Shop, Opposite Witchery Broadway Sydney . More info is at Ariels World . I will be working at the shop-Meet/Greet/Xmas Treat.

Wearing Memories.
Locket, Bracelet, Necklace, Xmas Tree Bauble. For Ladies, Gentlemen, Proud Puppies-Make it whatever you feel like making. We have had YSL 'Champagne' (now Yvresse) fragrance, now we have the Australian Wearing Memories instant classic which is taking the world by storm. Interchangeable, just pop in the metal caps on top of the champagne bottles #saveyourcaps .Sales enquiries Champagne Bling 

Guerlain.
Samsara Eau De Parfum.
This takes me back to the time that I worked in Harrods and Selfridges in London. A couple of Xmas's in true deep snow were magical and they will forever be in my heart. Guerlain

Heart Shaped Bowl.
Stylists own, I found it at Bondi Markets . I'm not competitive, there's room for us all on this planet, but when I picked this up then my friend put his hand on it..no violence, not a word, just a look, step back, I got it...yay!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
King M. Rakic


Comments

Popular Posts