For Goodness Sake

KMR Beaute started as a freelance management consultant company and in order to get some examples of my work, style and business acumen out to potential clients; I opened my blog to share freely some of that information without having to construct a sales pitch.

My blog and social media pages continue to act as a not for profit space to share ideas, learn a thing or two from each other, emote and laugh..a lot.

Whilst consulting with my clients in lauching their new business, product or growing their existing business; I launched a thought bubble to my clients for them to think about-"Your community supports your business, how does your business support your community?" Donations, volunteer work, opening your facilities free of charge to disadvantaged members of the community, hosting meetings after hours within your business with the local chamber of commerce etc. Don't rush, let it come to you, be authentic, be consistent. It is a win for your business, and a win for those around you.

Saying all of that...Lisa Hoffman is launching an already beautiful rose quartz bracelet which carries her fragrance scented balls inside the leaf charm. Lisa is increasing the beauty of this bracelet by donating 100% of the profit to Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Wow, thank you Lisa and your team*. 
Lisa Hoffman.com

KMR
*Please note I have not consulted for Lisa, she is doing a great job. I just had to repost her bracelet. A perfect Christmas gift for yourself or others that gives just a little bit more.
・・・
Lisa's limited edition rose quartz #fragrance bracelet is now on the site 💕100% of the profits from this bracelet will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Coalition to help overcome breast cancer

Comments

Popular Posts