Financial Fatality!

An Inconvenient Time-"But did you die?!"

All of the access points to my bank account have crashed today. I have zero access to my own money. 

Should I-

1.Ring them, like most people would, and stay on hold? I am at work "they will understand".
2.Just forget about it and hope for the best. Check it out later.
3.Be grateful for the few dollars in my wallet and make it somehow work for me in the supermarket.
4.Get onto the banks social media page and "do something about it"..?
5.Borrow money and pay it back.

I am a positive person, but I won't let people walk all over me. I go above what is required of me when I work, but I do not give my money away. 

I am constantly searching for products or services that give back to communities without having to compromise on the quality. Like the Ariel CandleNature's Cuppa Organic Coffee and more at KMR Beaute Instagram and KMR Facebook. I post on my social media or blog that information when I can as I work full time, not at KMR Beaute as it is a not for profit.

I give my time to charities and companies to support them online or behind the scenes when I can. I feel like a fraud at times, as I self assess myself thinking that I should be doing more to help people. "No one helped me. Why should I help others!"-I do not want to be a part of that world. 


So I eat my noodles and with a full stomach and a full heart I wait.


King M. Rakic


-Similar topic- I Give, Not Because I Have A Lot

Comments

Popular Posts