Forever A Brit

I had the pleasure of living in London for three years where my cosmetics and management career first started. In that time I finished a course in all forms of business management and really got a grip of how it is to work in a busy retail environment.

Burberry Brit fragrance encompasses everything that is British. Strong, clean lines which are synonomous with the brand and a fragrance which is soft, yet bold. Yes that sums me up.

It opens with fresh notes of green lemon, frosted pear and white almond. The heart of the fragrance blooms with white peony. The drydown is a gourmand with vanilla, amber, mahogany and balsamic tonka bean.

I have the pleasure of owning this fragrance in a parfum concentrate. Spray it once, forget about it and get on with your day the right way.

Read my piece titled Eau De Magnifique which gives you more detail as to why I prefer a parfum over the rest.

KMR

Comments

Popular Posts