Cleanse, Tone, Zone


I thought of taking you through the wonders of this natural skincare brand which is made in Australia, the history of the brand, the dedication to community and the thought that goes into every one of their products. I was going to take you through their full range, but I won't because you can visit their website in your own time.

What I will do is start with the foundation of all skincare, start with preparing your skin for the day ahead, preparing your skin for a well deserved at home facial treatment or to wind down your senses at the end of your day.


The best way for women and men to achieve this and more is with Sasy n Savy.


I do not review products lightly or quickly because I want to live with the product, to experience them in different circumstances and I am pleased to recommend the Sasy n Savy range to skin of all types and ages.


With International Womens Day behind us, I didn't want to forget the wonders that one woman has done to help to put Australian skincare on the international stage. Samea Maakrun has worked tirelessly to develop, refine and shine her brand around the globe. The average consumer in Australia doesn't know her brand and that is fine by me as I like exclusivity and refinement.


I have said it before and I will say it again, I am very Sasy and lately I have had to watch the dollars so I have had to be Savy. I need products that will deliver the results that I need at an affordable price.



KMR-Tried, Tested, Loved.

So let's begin..

My combination skin needs the attention of the Spearmint N Lavender Sea Salt Foaming Cleanser. No it does not leave my skin squeeky clean and I am grateful of that as that is an indication of your skin being stripped. Instead my skin is left feeling cleansed, toned and smooth. Just what I need.

The spearmint is just enough to invigorate my senses without lingering. The dash of sea salt is enough to give me the recharge that the ocean gives you when you just settle by the sea and breathe. Whilst the witch hazel tones my skin and refines my gaping pores. A few times over the last few weeks, I have had to run around without moisturiser and my skin felt fine after this cleanser. Conditioned perfectly.

The Purifying Face Toner is a blessing. I know that the cleanser tones to a certain degree, but the toner will boost this affect. The toner is important to remove any excess cleanser, you think you have removed it all but that is not always the case. Especially for women who wear makeup or men with powder or tinted moisturiser. Your skin needs to breathe.


I love to throw the toner into my sports bag and freshen up my face on the go with a burst of hydration from the aloe leaf extract and the essential oils. Again these natural fragrances are barely noticeable. They do their work and then they dissipate. Even better is if you buy the gift pack as well as it has the 30ml pocket spray which is refillable with the larger size. Now that's Savy of me!


A good cleansing routine isn't finished without an exfoliant. I use the Vitamin Enriched Facial Exfoliant. Now this is luxurious as it is a gentle cream base, non foaming, which glides over your skin perfectly. The gentle walnut shell powder goes to work to refine your pores, soften the depth of your wrinkles and to gently condition your skin with the added skin loving ingredients. Such as jojoba seed oil, grass lily extract, aloe leaf juice, hibiscus flower extract and peppermint oil. When did an exfoliant ever love your skin so gently?


KMR
Sasy n Savy Website

Comments

Popular Posts