My New Best Friend


My title makes a big claim, but yes, it is true. Collagenesis Essential Radiance Body Oil is a product that I can not go without.

An earlier piece that I wrote titled 'Oils Aint Oils' informed you of the new technology that has gone into body oils which makes it more refined and a dry oil category so that it absorbs well into the skin. With this body oil, it stands alone as it is primarily for hydrating and repairing the skin where as the other oils that I reviewed where a massage oil first and foremost.

The Collagenesis body oil by Skinn gets absorbed into the skin very quickly. If not, you are using too much. Below is a picture of how much you need for an entire section of your body such as one leg or your whole back.


In fact I found the body oil to be a bit of a fix me up as I had a little bit of psoriasis around my nose, due to the change of weather, and it soothed the itching immediately. It is fragranced, so for more intense psoriasis I would recommend you use something else from the pharmacy.
Being the lazy guy that I am, I put a couple of drops in the palm of my hand and massaged it into my scalp, as I have mild dandruff, and this worked perfectly. It didn't weigh my hair down so I didn't need any styling products.

The technical part is that this oil not only hydrates your skin, but it also treats your skin with natural oils which have anti ageing benefits as well. Bonus!


I'm all about the ingredients, so I have taken a photo of them above for you and Dimitri James, who owns Skinn, doesn't shy away from the ingredients as they are his passion and his background.
You will notice that nothing is "watered down" and that the ingredients are jam packed with skin soothing and nourishing botanicals. My personal favourites are coconut oil which gives it the light consistency and water like viscosity, the antioxidants from green tea oil, sweet almond and red raspberry oil to name a few.

The smell is great, like a morning in Hawaii, and it is only subtle so men can use it too.



Comments

Popular Posts