It's not a bird, not a plane...It's Super Fruit.


Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Hydra Moist Super Fruit packs a powerful punch in the fight against ageing and lack lustre skin for women and men.

I wanted a quick and easy skincare solution for the Christmas weeks away from home whilst visiting my mother. So I chose these two moisturisers to be my only skincare choice and boy did I choose well.

Firstly I have never used creams on my normal to oily skin. I have never used a night cream. I have used lotions and serums. This range is for normal and combination skin types so I threw caution to the wind which is saying a lot for all the experience that I have. But technology and natural extracts are changing the way that we all see skincare. It was time for me to change with it. I am glad that I did.

A key ingredient in all of Elizabeth's skincare is Torricelumn. A marine extract that helped her own skin to repair itself after a bomb blast in a war of the past.
What does this mean for women and men?
Regenerating your skin, moisture retention, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.


But wait, there is so much more.
Super Fruits day and night creams are both packed with acai berry extract, blueberry, cranberry, goji berry and dragon fruit. All known for their skin revitalizing benefits. They are in the top half of the ingredients list which means that there is a high concentration of them in both the day and night cream.

With both creams they have added sodium hyaluronate which delivers hydration to the skin which in turn plumps up the skin slightly to give the appearance of youth. Yes please.


Vitamin E and B5 are there to work as antioxidants. B5 converts to pantothenic acid when applied which helps the ingredients to penetrate into the lower levels of the epidermis.

Please wear a sunscreen on top of the day cream, as it does not contain one, and top that up throughout the day.


The night cream has a few additional ingredients as your skin repairs itself whilst you sleep.
Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, also known as Matrixyl, stimulates your skin to produce collagen and elastin.
Coenzyme Q10 helps to fight against free radicals, repair and regenerate your skin.
Vitamin B3 aids with cellular communication, skin elasticity and discolouration to name a few benefits.
Ceramide 2 is an essential fatty acid within cell membranes and the addition of the ceramide to this formula can help with cellular communication.
In the morning when I shave my face, sometimes I experience some razor burn. I use the day cream all over my face and neck, once that absorbs, I then add a little of the night cream to the area which is irritated as I find that it is extra soothing. The redness disappears in a few minutes and I am ready to take on the world.

Super Food indeed!


Each cream comes with a small spatula to aid with measuring the right amount to use as well as to keep the cream as hygienic as possible.
One scoop is enough for your face, seriously it is. I used one heaped scoop as I use the cream on my face and neck.
The texture is great. The day cream is just the right formula and it has a slight mattified look, not greasy at all. I love how the jars are made out of plastic which makes it easy to throw the day cream into your gym bag or to take both with you easily if you are a frequent traveler.
The night cream feels like a moisture drenching after a long hot day, just right.
The results after just two weeks are that my skin feels comfortable, not too dehydrated in my cheeks (as they were before I used these two creams), no excessive oil shine on my skin and a bounce to my cheeks. Yes I did try bouncing, all for the sake of a comprehensive review for you.

It has been a month since I started using the day and night cream. My skin looks clearer than it did before and soft to the touch. I have decided now to add the serum to judge any further improvement. Straight away the serum glides on your skin and gives it a burst of moisture. I had to decant some of this 90ml into a small glass bottle to share with my mother. Sharing is caring.

KMR Super Fruit Application Video
Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Range

For the full Super Fruits collection from TVSN-
TVSN-Australian and New Zealand shoppers for Elizabeth Grant

Price correct as of 01/01/2015. No liability for price change

Comments

Popular Posts